If you’re looking for the #1 Kids martial arts program in Zephyrhills and Wesley Chapel, you’ve come to the right place!
Students who attend Impact Karate Center in Zephyrhills are a step up because we teach them about important life skills and how to develop them to their fullest. Our program uses a unique curriculum with a series of lessons constructed to give your child the tools they need to kick down the doors of their own self doubt and develop the skills necessary to accomplish anything they want.
Here’s what you can expect from our Kids Martial Arts program…
- Physical Fitness: Our belief is that there’s an athlete in everyone. When a student feels their physical skills improve – it’s not long before their self image follows suit.
- A Proven System of Self Defense: No nonsense – no fluff. Your child will be learning an authentic Okinawan Karate style. Practical yet highly effective techniques your child will be able to call on if they ever need to defend themselves.
- Regular Incentives for Effort and Achievement: The belt system provides positive feedback and recognition of accomplishment as well as incentives for improvement. All this systematically leads your child into the “YES I CAN’ attitude you’ve always wanted.
- A High Energy, Exciting Environment: Many kids have grown accustomed to virtual activities (video games, television and internet). Participating in an exciting, high energy environment, focused on an actual activity, will give your child a very real sense of achievement.
- Character Development Training: (Most parents name this as their favorite part of the program!) Regular exposure through our “message of the week” and “student creed,” will give your child systematic instruction in the lessons of respect, discipline, focus, persistence, courage and confidence.
- An Atmosphere of Respect, Order and Structure: You’ll watch with satisfaction as your child learns to give respect and earn respect. Most importantly, they’ll learn the essential lesson of self-respect! Even though the atmosphere is friendly and supportive, Karate is not “playtime.” Your child will be developing focus and persistence in an orderly, structured setting.
- A Friendly Based Environment: If you are expecting the old, harsh authoritarian, military style training, you are going to be sadly disappointed. When you visit us, you will find a friendly and supportive environment. The atmosphere of friendship, support and respect will give your child exactly what they need to succeed!
And here’s the best part, once your child learns these skills and habits of success – they’ll have them forever! As a parent, the real joy comes when you start to see that discipline they’ve learned in Karate being transferred to all other areas of their lives. When this happened they become UNSTOPPABLE! No other sport does this better than Okinawan Karate .